You have to provide 1 photo together with your passport application.
- You have to possess a neutral facial expression or a simple smile, together with the eyes open.
- Photo should be taken in your typically clothes worn daily
- Photo must have been taken within the previous few weeks
- Use an ordinary white or offwhite background
- Be sized properly
2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 millimeters )
Head needs to be between 1 -1 3/8 inches (25 – 35 millimeter ) from the base of the chin to the top of your head
- Printed on glossy or matte photo quality paper
- Printed in color
- You can’t wear glasses.
In case you can’t remove your eyeglasses medical reasons, please add a signed note from a physician with the application.
- No hats or head coverings.
Should you put on a hat or head covering for religious motives, submit a signed statement which verifies that the hat or head covering on your photo a section of accepted, conventional religious attire that’s customarily or must be worn out in public.
Should you put on a hat or head covering for medical reasons, submit a signed physician’s statement confirming that the hat or head covering on your photo needs to be used daily for clinical purposes.
Your entire face has to be visible as well as your own hat or head covering can’t obscure your own hairline or reflect shadows in your face.
- You Can’t use headset or wireless hands free apparatus